Supported by the EXIST – University-Based Business Start-Ups as a support programme of the German Federal Ministry for Economic Affairs and Energy (BMWi) and ESF, the start-up TriPURIS has developed a planetary-liked aggregate with an universal mount for commercially available industrial brushes, such as cup brushes, for surface treatment.
High-speed-cleaning, -deburring, -grinding and -polishing with the Planet-Aggregat from TriPURIS
Feasibility testing and development in our own laboratory or in cooperation with the university
- Full-Automatic Systems
• Moving Planet Machines - TriPURIS Planet-Aggregat on an 5-axis industrial robot
• Double-Shark P-150 - Two TriPURIS Planet-Aggregates single-sided or double-sided in a flow system for sheets with 3D surfaces
• Taifu-150 - Reproducible 3D surface treatment
• Black Shark-150 - front-end deburring of 3D structures
• Tubos Monster- pipe OD cleaning in the flow
• Contract manufacturing
Cleaning, deburring, polishing, descaling, paint stripping, rust removal
Components from sheet metal to round tube in many materials
• Customized machinery and equipment
Plan your visit to the trade fair!