The services which POLYSOUDE offers are based on technical skills and the ability to meet customer requirements. We provide services at every level, with the sole aim of guaranteeing the availability of customer equipment , thereby maintaining your productivity.
Here are just some of our services :
- tailored training and professional support programmes
- support during production start up
- development of welding parameters
- extensive stock of spare parts, available without delay
- preventive maintenance
- highly responsive after sales service,
- hire of equipment to overcome production bottlenecks or test out new products
- retrofitting existing installations
- professional technical support during the complete lifetime of your equipment ensuring maximum benefit from your equipment.
Weld overlay is applied whenever a long service life is expected from expensive components or when the workpiece cannot be produced entirely from the proper wear-resistant material. Weld overlay of piping and manifolds is common in petrochemical industry applications and for power plant equipment; in the aeronautic industry, components for aircraft engine components are also often reinforced using this process.
The TIGer technology is the outcome of a technological development by POLYSOUDE, a variant of TIG Hot Wire cladding. The basic principle involves the juxtaposition of two TIG arcs, organised and controlled to be combined into one single arc with the calorific value of the combination of both powers, but with characteristics which are unusual for such intensities.
POLYSOUDE provides complete integrated systems to meet all your requirements and handle the most complex applications:
- Hot / Cold Wire TIG Welding, Plasma welding and process combinations
- Welding of difficult materials such as titanium, duplex, zirconium, aluminium etc.
- Heavy wall Narrow Groove welding
- Combining all kinds and sizes of workpieces, multiaxis manipulators and torch supports
We provide special solutions where the welding torch is moved into position and the work piece is supported by means of a welding manipulator, such as a positioner or rotator. After having selected the most suitable welding process for your application and requirements, Polysoude offers you integrated automated welding systems, using first class welding manipulators and peripherals, combined with modular electro-mechanical components in the form of welding torches, slides, wire feeders etc.
POLYSOUDE provides different configurations of tube-to-tubesheet equipment according to the application and special requirements:
Polysoude offers modular welding heads which easily adapt to various applications for tube to tube welding and meet the increasing quality requirements for materials which are often difficult to weld:
Polysoude provides high performance welding equipment for various applications . A power source for orbital applications is composed of several subassemblies with specific functions each:
- One or two Power Inverters to supply the welding current, and in case of hot wire welding, the current to heat up the filler wire. Today, state of the art sources are of the inverter type
- Programmable control unit which is generally based on an integrated or external PC
- Cooling circuit for the torch and the welding and clamping tools
- Data acquisition system recording each welding sequence
The power sources for orbital welding can be divided in 3 categories with specific fields of application:
The European Hygienic Engineering & Design Group network (EHEDG) provides a forum for food processing equipment manufacturers, users, legislators and institutes to discuss issues concerning hygienic design and to stimulate food safety.
Polysoude has been a member of the EHEDG organisation since 2010. For every edition of the EHEDG yearbook Polysoude submits contents discussing the latest evolutions in welding technology for the high purity industries. We were again chosen for publication in the 2017/2018 edition. Our article "The key to quality" relates how manufacturers can meet hygienic security specifications with automated orbital welding equipment.
To consult the EHEDG yearbook 2017/2018: click here
For the Appomattox project of Shell Houston, Polysoude and SME Cladding BV joined their forces and knowledge to develop an internal bore cladding machine for a riser up to a length of 19 meters and weight of 25 T.
Bringing ID-cladding up to the next level, the installation called ‘Cladiator’ has been developed and manufactured by Polysoude. All the five risers for the project have been completed without any defects and in record time:
Founded in 1961, POLYSOUDE is a worldwide leader in the design and manufacture of orbital, automated welding and weld overlay systems.
Always at the cutting edge of R&D, our products are used within industrial fields demanding the highest levels of quality, such as:
- High purity (chemical industry, food & beverage, pharmaceutical industry, semiconductors, water treatment)
- Heat exchangers (boiler construction, thermal transfer)
- Power generation (fossil fuels, nuclear, renewable energies)
- Oil & gas (exploration, transformation, transportation)
- Transportation (aerospace, automobile, naval, railway)
- Small & medium scale production (microelectronics etc.)
Cultivating a sense of service, we benefit from a sales and service network of 13 subsidiaries and over 50 partners worldwide.
Plan your visit to the trade fair!